- Promotes more efficient uptake and allocation of available nutrients
- Increases fruit hold
- Increases Brix
- Reduces fruit loss
- Improves shelf life after harvest
- Total Nitrogen (N) - 6.000%
- 2.500% urea nitrogen
- 3.500% other water-soluble nitrogen
- Soluble potash (K2O) - 3.000%
- Cobalt (Co) - 2.500%
- 2.500% chelated cobalt (Co)
- Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.500%
2X2.5 gallon container
275 gallon mini bulk
Seed: 2 to 4 fl oz per 100 pounds of seed.
In furrow: 4 to 8 fl oz per acre.
Transplant: 8 fl oz per 100 gallons of water at 8-16
fl oz per acre.
Foliar: 8 to 16 fl oz per acre.
See label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing. Always read and follow label directions. Check with your Stoller representative for additional information.