- Delivers soluble formulation of N, P, and K
- Prevents micronutrient deficiencies
- Supplements soil-applied fertilizers
- Supports healthier and more robust plant growth
- Improves yield
- Total nitrogen (N) - 5.000%
- 5.000% urea nitrogen
- Available phosphate (P2O5) - 18.000%
- Soluble potash (K2O) - 2.000%
- Boron (B) - 0.100%
- Cobalt (Co) - 0.020%
- Copper (Cu) - 0.100%
- 0.100% water-soluble copper
- Manganese (Mn) - 0.400%
- 0.400% water-soluble manganese
- Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.050%
- Zinc (Zn) - 0.600%
- 0.600% water-soluble zinc
2X2.5 gallon container
275 gallon mini bulk
Foliar: 32 to 128 fl oz per acre.
Irrigation: 64 to 128 fl oz per acre.
Can be foliar applied and/or applied through flood, drip, overhead, pivot, and micro-irrigation systems. It is formulated as a soluble concentrate that requires a minimum 1 to 10 dilution with water for all applications.
See label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing. Always read and follow label directions. Check with your Stoller representative for additional information.